South Island : Visitor and Info Centres
- A To Z Travel Directory Dunedin Coastal Otago Southland - Travel guide for southern New Zealand including Dunedin, Invercargill, Fiordland, Queenstown, Catlins - accommodation, visitor attractions, sightseeing, restaurants, shopping, transport and maps.
- Hurunui Visitor Information Hanmer Springs North Canterbury - The official travel guide for the Hurunui, a spectacular rural region a short drive north of Christchurch - accommodation, adventure activities, thermal pools, wineries, fishing, whale watching, bungy jumping, skiing.
- Greymouth Travel Centre New Zealand - Greymouth Travel Centre offer expert advice and free bookings for all accommodation, transport, TranzAlpine rail travel, tours, activities & attractions throughout the West Coast of the South Island.
- Mount Cook Village - Visitors Guide to Aoraki Mt Cook National Park in the heart of New Zealand’s South Island including a range of accommodation, alpine walks, skiing, outdoor adventures and flightseeing.
- Glentanner Park Centre Mount Cook - At Glentanner Park Centre, you'll find a modern purpose built visitor centre with friendly and knowledgeable staff. Whether you are looking for camping or budget accommodation, or want to take an adventure activity including flightseeing, horse trekking, glacier trips and helihiking, hunting or a leisurely walk amongst New Zealand's highest peaks, Glentanner Park is the ideal base.
- New Zealand South - Information on the Southern South Island New Zealand. Agriculture, Fishing, Wilderness, Tourist Services, Accommodation, Visitor information and much more. Specialising in servicing rural areas and wilderness opportunities.
- Experience Queenstown - A comprehensive guide to Queenstown and the Southern Lakes district, including visitor and community information, recreation, entertainment, and local news.
- West Coast, South Island,New Zealand. - The official travel guide and vacation planner for New Zealand's spectacular West Coast region - accommodation, adventure activities, sightseeing, transport, maps, photos hot deals and events calendar.
- Queenstown Travel & Visitor Centre - The ‘official’ Queenstown Visitor Centre, we offer expert, impartial travel advice and are booking agents for all Queenstown accommodation, transport and sightseeing activities.
- Greymouth Travel Centre - Greymouth Travel Centre offer expert advice and free bookings for all accommodation, transport, TranzAlpine rail travel, tours, activities & attractions throughout the West Coast of the South Island.
- Queenstown Adventure Group - Queenstown, New Zealand offers adventure 24 hours a day, 268 days a year! Information about bungy jumping, jet boating, white water rafting, skydiving and thrilling helicopter flights.
- Latitude Nelson - The Nelson New Zealand region is a major New Zealand visitor destination. Accommodation, things to do, art, national parks, living in Nelson, tourism industry information are all in this site.
- Christchurch and Canterbury New Zealand Travel Information. - The official travel guide and vacation planner for Christchurch and Canterbury, New Zealand - accommodation, adventure activities, sightseeing, transport, photos, maps, itineraries, events and conferences.
Add a site to this category