New Zealand : Travelogues
- Mister Moose on the Loose - Tramping and hitchhiking in New Zealand. A very extensive account of the George Sound Track as well as hitching all around the islands. The Manapouri Tracks and Queen Charlotte Tracks are also covered.
- Justin and Meg in New Zealand - Recent college grads avoiding the rat race in New Zealand. What better place? Currently living in Auckland, we're slowly making our way south.
- Rachael Brown - North Island Travel Journal - I love my job, not only do I get to work and meet with some great New Zealand entrepreneurs and charismatic tourism operators, but I get the opportunity to check out some of the breathtaking scenery and wonderful attractions that make New Zealand such a popular international tourist destination.
- Danny Yee visits South Island - An Australian spends two and a half weeks
travelling around west and central South
Island. Includes some great tramping photos.
- Otago, Southland, Fiordland - The Otago Peninsula, Stewart Island, Kepler Track, Milford Sound, Darrans daywalks, and more. 14 000 words, with many photographs.
- Wandering Far and Wide - Six month of Travelling in New Zealand and Fiji. Tramping in Fiordlands and Stewart Island. Hanging out a beach in the far north. Chillin' in the Catlins...
- New Zealand with the backpack - A photo travelogue about my trip through NZ from 1999. (In German but lots of nice pics).
- Photos of travel in New Zealand - Scenic panoramic photos of New Zealand taken during travel.
- NZ::2002 - Photo gallery of recent 10 day tour of the South Island.
- Big Al's Big Trip - Index to Alan Soon's journals on trips and travels around South Island, New Zealand
- Lord of the Rings Tour Diary - Day-by-day in-depth diary of a 2-week LOTR-themed tour of New Zealand, crisscrossing both islands.
- New Zealand Photography - Contains images, travel information, useful links, opinion polls and more cool stuff from New Zealand.
Add a site to this category