Skydive : Tours and Activities
- Pure Adrenalin Adventures : Skydive New Zealand - Pure Adrenalin is a Taupo New Zealand based extreme sports company that can tailor a multi activity adventure vacation package to suit your needs. Learn to skydive, go kayaking, mountain biking or try any number of other adrenalin pumping activities during your holiday.
- Taupo Tandem Skydiving - New Zealands first and largest tandem skydiving operation. Tandem Skydiving from as low as $169, over 12'000 customers per year and open 364 days a year in the beautiful Lake Taupo region.
- Skydive New Zealand - Take off over the Westcoast's magnificent rainforests with views of Lake Matheson and the Tasman Sea.
- Skydive Nelson - Learn to Skydive at New Zealands sunniest skydiving location. Tandem skydive, Accelerated Freefall, (AFF) and Static Line Instruction.
- Skydive Waiheke Island - Skydive over the beautiful Waiheke island. Situated in the Hauraki Gulf, famous for the America's Cup. Only a 35 minute ferry ride from downtown Auckland. Free pick-up from the ferry, and a complementary glass of bubbly while you watch your jump on the big screen of our in house cinema.
- NZONE "The Ultimate Jump" - Queenstown - Experience the thrill of freefall with a tandem parachute jump over Queenstown's breathtaking alpine scenery, no prior skydive training necessary, just as sense of adventure!
- Skydive Auckland - Auckland's 7day/week dropzone where you can enjoy tandem skydiving, sport skydiving, accelerated freefall training and static line parachuting courses. Come and make a tandem skydive from 12,000 feet and check out the awesome views in freefall of both the Pacific and Tasman coasts.
- Go Jump! Cloud 9 Skydiving - Dropzone featuring skydiving in Manawatu, Hawkes Bay and Wellington regions.
- Tandem Skydive Wanaka Limited - Imagine the feeling as you freefall at 200kph for 30 or 45 seconds! Feel the rush and excitement of truly flying! After your instructor activates the main parachute you will spend 5-7 minutes soaring amongst New Zealands most breathtaking alpine scenery before landing softly back at the drop zone.
- Skydive into the South Island - Take off from Wellington International Airport, climb to altitude as you cross Cook Strait and Skydive into the South Island.. Do the extraordinary luggage transport provided.
- Christchurch Parachute School. - Dropzone in New Zealand. Accelerated freefall, static line, sports skydiving, tandem skydiving.
- Great Lake Skydive Center. - Tandem, AFF, coaching/instruction, and skydiving events in Lake Taupo, NZ.
Add a site to this category