Rafting : Tours and Activities
- Adventure Heli Rafting - Adventure Heli Rafting on the West Coast, rafting on 16 different rivers from easy to extreme. The best rates in the country, we wont be beaten on price!
- Buller Adventure Tours - West Coast Whitewater Rafting/Heli-Rafting, Eco Rafting, Horse Trekking,
Jetboating and Argo 8x8 Safaris.
- River Rats Rafting & Adventures - We raft four rivers in the Bay of Plenty/Taupo Region. Including the Kaituna River with the worlds highest commercially rafted waterfall.
Adventure Packages also available including Bungy Jumping, Jet Boating, Off Roading, Horse Treks, Accomodation and much more.
- Wet n Wild Rafting Company Ltd - Daily rafting options on Wairoa, Kaituna and Rangitaiki Rivers. Multi-day wilderness river journeys on Motu and Mohaka Rivers. Wild whitewater rafting adventures to mild scenic float trips for all age groups.
- River Valley - 2004 NZ Tourism Award winner, River Valley, is a Qualmark Endorsed Visitor Activity operating on the Central North Island River, the Rangitikei. Founded in 1982, we run a Grade 5 section, (half day), plus a Grade 2 Scenic/eco trip, (full day), suitable for all ages. These are river journeys through stunning scenery.
- Black Water Rafting - Black Water Rafting Ltd cave rafting in Waitomo Caves of New Zealand, experience cave tubing underground under stalactites, stalagmites, glow worms and limestone cave formations.
- Queenstown Rafting - White water rafting on the Kawarau or Shotover Rivers.
- Rapid Sensations Adventures - Departs daily from Taupo and Turangi. Adventures to suit all ages, experience and fitness levels. The Central North Island Adventure Professionals, Lake Taupo,
Turangi and Tongariro National Park. Book your adventure with us now!
Add a site to this category