Marine : Tours and Activities
- Dolphin Watch Ecotours - Join our wildlife experts as we search for the most acrobatic of dolphins - the dusky dolphin. Wetsuits and snorkel gear are provided. Likely viewing encounters with rare Hector's dolphins, seabirds and NZ fur seals. A portion of your swimming fare goes directly towards dolphin and whale research in the Marlborough Sounds.
- Fullers - Cruises throughout the Hauraki Gulf, Auckland.
- Akaroa Harbour Cruises - Scenic cruises on Akaroa Harbour, Banks Peninsula near Christchurch viewing marine wildlife such as Hector's Dolphins, penguins and seals. Also opportunities to experience swimming with the world's rarest and smallest dolphins.
- Bay of Islands Sailing Cruises - Enjoy a personalised Bay of Islands sailing adventure on Straycat, a 10.4m very stable catamaran - snorkelling, dolphins, birdlife, sightseeing - day sailing tours depart daily from Paihia & Russell.
- Christchurch Wildlife Cruises - Daily cruises on scenic Lyttelton harbour just 15 minutes from Christchurch, offering unforgettable views of Hector's Dolphins and other marine wildlife plus the area's historical highlights.
- The Pride of Auckland - World famous Sailing & Dining Cruises. Daily Sailing, Breakfast, Coffee, Lunch, Dinner & Charter Cruises. Informative commentary on the sights of Auckland and encouragement for guests to help sail the yachts. Includes entry to the NZ National Maritime Museum.
- Real Journeys Fiordland Cruises - Experience Fiordland National Park, a designated World Heritage area with Real Journeys – Milford & Doubtful Sound day & overnight cruises, multi-day discovery cruises to Stewart Island & Fiordland’s southernmost fiords.
- Dive Marlborough New Zealand - Wreck diving in the Marlborough Sounds New Zealand. New Zealand diver training and marine tourism courses based in the Marlborough Sounds, New Zealand. PADI accredited scuba diving and dive tourism instruction
- Dolphins Up Close Akaroa Canterbury - The ultimate marine adventure swimming with wild dolphins in the beautiful, sheltered setting of Akaroa Harbour providing a close encounter with the world's smallest dolphin, the Hector's Dolphin.
- Oceansafaris - Sailing adventure in the Hauraki Gulf
Sail to Tiri tiri Matangi
Sail to Coromandel and back to Auckland
Sail amongst the islands of the Coromandel.
Add a site to this category