Kayaking : Tours and Activities
- New Zealand Sea Kayak Adventures - New Zealand Sea Kayak Adventures offer a variety of sea kayaking adventures in the Bay of Islands and the outer coast beyond--catering to beginners as well as experienced paddlers looking for a challenge.
- Abel Tasman National Park Seakayak - One day to multi day guided seakayaking adventures in the Abel Tasman National park. Tours to suit your fitness, no previous experience reqiured. Freedom rentals for the experienced. Guided walks and water taxi transport also available.
- Adventure Abel Tasman Kiwi Kayaks - Enter a world of aquamarine waters, sparkling beaches and gentle salty breezes. Be woken by the dawn chorus of native birds, immerse yourself in spectacular views, and take joy in the beauty of Mother Nature. Whether you embark on one of our unforgettable guided tours, or simply hire our equipment for your own exploration, you are assured of a high quality, friendly, professional experience. Adventure Abel Tasman: A small company, 100% owner operated, dedicated to personalized service. See the Abel Tasman our way...Prepare to be inspired!
- Abel Tasman Sea kayaking New Zealand - specializing in guided sea kayaking tours 1,2,3,5 day options, cultural tours, wildlife eco tours, camping tours, visting places such as Fishermans and Adele Island, the picture perfect Te-Pukatea Bay, Anchorage Bay, Falls River, Tonga Island Marine Reserve plus kayaking in some of the more remote areas of the Park where you can roam through sub-tropical rainforests or simply relax on secluded beaches. "The very essence of Abel Tasman National Park!" Join us - our kayak tours into this natural paradise provide a safe and enjoyable adventure experience you will always treasure!
- Fergs Kayaks South Westland - A kayak cruise on a mirror lake in the Franz Josef Glacier Valley with outstanding reflections and views of the highest peaks of the Southern Alps on its tannin filled waters. We record your journey and give you the photos of you in this World Heritage Park setting.
- Ocean River Sea Kayaking - Sea kayaking tours and sea kayak hire in the Abel Tasman National Park, Nelson. Specialised base and Marahau (southern Abel Tasman National Park entrance) and free return transport from Nelson and Motueka. No experience required for guided sea kayak tours. Experience is required for sea kayak hire.
Add a site to this category