Horse Treks : Tours and Activities
- Kowhai Farm Stay - A unique farm stay for people interested in horse riding. Complete beginners to advanced riders are welcome, professional instruction on quality horses. Dressage, Show Jumping & Cross Country. Enjoy scenic farm trekking. Private rooms with all meals and transfers from Christchurch available.
- Hare Hill Horse tresk - Hare Hill is a lovely 60 acre farm located in Deborah Bay on the north side of the Otago Harbour, close to historic Port Chalmers and only 20 minutes drive from Dunedin. Hare Hill offers horse treks suitable for the beginner right through to the more advanced rider.
- Harakeke: Horse Back Trail Riding Taupo New Zealand - Harakeke Equestrian Farm Tours offer horse back trail riding - trekking through the heart of Taupo farm country in rural New Zealand. Horse back riding lessons are available by prior arrangement.
- Pakiri Beach Horse Rides - Great horse riding on a superb white sand, unpopulated surf beach just one and a half hours north of Auckland City, overnight horse treks, riding holidays & beach front accommodation.
- Hurunui Horse Treks - Trail rides and pack trips through the spectacular South Island high country.
Along the way you will meet the people who live and work in the high country.
More than just a horse ride, it is a total immersion in the culture of the New Zealand High country
- Taupo Horse Treks - Where you can go online to make individual or group, bookings or reservations for horse treks through the Wairakei Forest to see the Craters of the Moon. You can also meet the horses and learn of their characters and care.
- Rock'n'Wood Ranch - Come ride with us, we will enhance your understanding and your relationship with your chosen steed.
- Mt. Lyford Horse Treks - Trekking, with an emphasis on natural horse riding through high country and beech forest with spectacular views of the foot-hills of the Southern Alps.
- Altura Horse Treks - 1/2 hour and 1 1/2 - 2 hour treks over gorgeous NZ farmland with awesome mountain and valley views. Located 4kms from Waitomo Caves. Qualmark endorsed. Also 2 hour mustering treks for the more advanced rider.
- Alpine Horse Safaris - High country horse treks on stock horses bred for the rugged South Island terrain. Rides from 2 hours to 11 days. Imagine viewing the spectacular splendor of majestic snowcapped mountains towering high above bush covered slopes, vast river flats, crystal clear lakes and sparkling rivers gushing through sheer faced gorges. Relax and unwind after an exhilarating day in the saddle, sitting around a camp fire, sipping wine and eating a hearty meal.
Add a site to this category