Hiking : Tours and Activities
- Pure Trails New Zealand - Small group guided hiking tours of the South Island that enable you to get off the main tourist trail and discover the unspoilt beauty of our wilderness areas through a network of well-formed walking trails.
Hiking options are flexible and we cater to all levels. Tours range from 5 to 21 days.
- New Zealand Wild Walks - Guided hiking and mountaineering for small groups in New Zealand's Mount Aspiring National Park near Wanaka - backcountry walking, glacier trekking & mountain ascents with professional mountain guides
- HikingNewZealand.com - Visit our site for a full range of hiking adventure options from small group, 10 day Hiking Safaris which involve camping and overnight hikes, to the guided Milford, Routeburn, Abel Tasman and Queen Charlotte tracks to the Ball Pass Alpine Trek
- Adventure South - Small group walking and trekking tours providing comprehensive coverage of the South Island's spectacular mountains, National Parks and coastal tracks in the company of specialist guides.
- Kiwi Dundee Adventures - World Famous Kiwi dundee Adventures, based in The Coromandel of NZ - Pauanui, Tairua and Whangamata. Adventure Hikes and nature tours.
- QueenCharlotteTrackNZ.com - Small group, guided gourmet walking tours & independent hiking packages from 1-5 days on one of New Zealandís most spectacular coastal walking tracks with pre-booked accommodation & transport.
- Serious Fun New Zealand - Serious Fun has operated high quality, small group hiking adventure tours of the stunning South Island of New Zealand since 1987.
- NZhike.com - The complete tour: overnight hikes into the wilderness, camping, outdoor activities and wildlife viewing. Three times NZ Tourism Award winners, Hiking New Zealand has been providing quality multi-day tours at reasonable rates for 13 years.
Our tours are designed for active people who want to explore New Zealandís spectacular wilderness
- Hurunui High Country Track - Set in the uncrowded wilderness surrounding of a high country station, the Hurunui High Country Track, with its stunning views and plentiful wildlife.
- Trek New Zealand - Small group nationwide guided camping trips for 18-40's. Choose from 3 to 15-days of soft adventure activities, stunning scenery and optional easy short hikes.
- Mount Cook Trekking & Climbing - 3-day guided Ball Pass Trek in Mt. Cook National Park. Challenging alpine route for experienced hikers. Spectacular views of NZ's highest mountains.
- New Zealand Ecotours - Personalised informative guided nature tours, hikes & safaris in the natural NZ environment. Examine ecology, rain forest, bush, caves, alpine and marine, whale, kiwi, bird watching. Based in Nelson near Abel Tasman National
- Mt Egmont / Taranaki Tours - We operator tours up Mt Egmont / Taranaki. Private and corporate groups. Taranaki's Ultimate Mountain experience. Day climbs and sunrise ascents. These tours are organised for small groups to experience Mt Taranaki's beautiful and unique volcano. Our Pouakai Circuit Treks is one of New Zealand's most spectular 2 day treks.
Other activities include abseiling, kayaking and team building.
- Ball Pass trek - 3-day alpine crossing of Ball Pass (7000ft/2130m) from Tasman Glacier to Hooker Valley in Mt Cook National Park - for experienced hikers. Crampons and ice-axe essential.
- Active Earth New Zealand - Small group hiking. Operating since 1995. Central volcanoes and Northland Hiking tours.
- Ben Lomond Station Guided Two Day Walks - 2 day 1 night guided walk on the private 33,000 acre Ben Lomond high country sheep & cattle station which borders the township of Queenstown, New Zealand. See alpine flora and forna, rugged mountain gorges and dramatic landscapes
- Hiking New Zealand - Hiking Zealand was judged the best Adventure Tourism Operator at the New Zealand Tourism Awards in August 2001. We run small group hiking tours that can take you throughout New Zealand. Our trips get out there amongst it more than any other trip offered.
- Walking Legends of Waikaremoana - Guided adventures through the pristine wilderness of Te Urewera National Park. 3 or 4 day guided hikes on the great walk - Lake Waikaremoana Track, and exploration/walk tours of Urewera rainforest and historic Maori areas. Visit one of the most remote and untouched regions of New Zealand!
- Active New Zealand - Active New Zealand gives you the opportunity to hike, bike or kayak your way through some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. Want to get a free brochure with more information? Click on the link.
Add a site to this category