Eco : Tours and Activities
- Wrybill Birding Tours, NZ - New Zealandís most enthusiastic and up to date bird guiding service. We have our fingers on the pulse of the birding scene here in New Zealand, and pride ourselves on being able to provide a flexible and customised service. Whether it is a full service tour of New Zealand, taking in some of its amazing scenery and birdlife, or living out of a backpack and doing things on the cheap, then you need to talk to us, Brent Stephenson and Sav Saville.
- 4x4 Adventures New Zealand Limited - Eco tours by 4WD vehicle in safety and comfort for all the family. Guided or chauffeured you will explore the real New Zealand "off the beaten track". See snow capped mountains clad in native bush alive with birdsong, pristine lakes filled with trout & see rare and endangered birds.
- Kauri Country Eco-Adventures - Dig into a pioneering past with this New Zealand eco-adventure.
Description: 3 hour 4 wheel drive eco-adventures north of Auckland in the Kauri forest regions.
- Royal Albatross Centre Dunedin - The Royal Albatross Centre at Taiaroa Head offers excellent interpretative displays, informative guides and the privilege of seeing for yourself the greatest of all seabirds up close.
- Driftwood Ecotours Marlborough - Driftwood Ecotours would like you to experience coastal bird watching in the distinctive environments of Marlborough New Zealand
- Orakei Korako - Orakei Korako is a truly unique tourist attraction - a geothermal wonderland park, one of natureís true gifts. Cross the Waikato River between Rotorua and Taupo, New Zealand (NZ) by boat, then tour a world of gushing geysers, hot springs, boiling mud pools and some of the largest silica terraces in the world - an activity not to be missed.
- Bushmansfriend - Wairakau stream guided walk and boat trip;
If you want an experience that combines tranquillity and history with dramatic scenery, that immerses you in the rich flora of Northland's native bush, take the guided walk from Totara North to the Duke's Nose in the outer reaches of the Whangaroa Harbour.
- Aorangi Experiences - Share the land, legends and unique history of the mountain -Aorangi - and the Tangata Whenua, the people of the land with these unique guided hikes
- Kiwi Dundee - Personalised nature walks and ecotours of The Coromandel and beyond for individuals and groups with professional Kiwi guides specialising in natural environment and local history.
- Willowbank Wildlife Reserve - Experience New Zealand wildlife, Kiwi & other native birds & animals up close at our wildlife park near Christchurch Airport, open 10am-10pm, nocturnal kiwi viewing, guided tours & on-site restaurant.
- Paradise Eco-Ventures - Paradise Eco-Ventures is an Eco and Adventure tourism business situated in New Zealand on Northland's pristine East Coast. We aim to show you this beautiful environment in an exciting manner that will not have a detrimental effect on the environment. We offer; Kayaking, Horse treks, Walks, Boat trips to the Poor Knights for snorkelling, a wide range of hire equipment, fishing, sailing, windsurfing, surfing, Mountain biking, Sea and River kayaking expeditions, Camping and Farmstay accommodation in our Eco-Village.
- Ge Tours - GeoTours & Volcanoshop.
- 4x4 Adventures and Rentals New Zealand Limited - Eco tours by 4WD vehicle in safety and comfort for all the family. Guided or chauffeured you will explore the real New Zealand "off the beaten track". See snow capped mountains clad in native bush alive with birdsong. Visit pristine lakes filled with trout & witness salmon spawning in crystal clear rivers. See rare and endangered birds, enjoy walks in the forests or visit stunning scenery used in The Lord of The Rings films.
- Glenfern Sanctuary - A rare opportunity to experience native wildlife, walk an extensive track network through regenerating native bush, climb into the crown of a 600 year old kauri tree. The rare black petrel and brown teal duck are breeding here.
- Marlborough Ecotours Myths and Legends - Ecotours in the Marlborough Sounds,New Zealand from Myths and Legends EcoTours.Birdwatching,wildlife and Maori culture whilst cruising on the classic launch, the Tutanekai.
- Dolphin Watch Ecotours - See dusky dolphins, bottlenose dolphins, Hector's dolphins, fur seals and seabirds (including little blue penguins) according to season. Visit Motuara Island Bird Sanctuary and walk the Queen Charlotte Track.
- Nature Quest New Zealand - Specialists in custom designed, private guided birding, botanical & nature tours throughout New Zealand and educational study programmes for individuals, groups, societies, colleges & universities.
- Tussock & Beech Ecotours - Nature tours in the Canterbury foothills of the Southern Alps. Birdwatching, alpine flowers, Mt Somers Walkway, Erewhon, beech forest accommodation provided in historic cottage.
Add a site to this category