Tours and Activities
- Remarkable Adventures New Zealand - Small group, guided multi activity adventure tours for sophisticated travellers seeking an active New Zealand vacation with opportunities to try new activities and gain an insight into our culture.
- Queenstown Adventure Group - Queenstown, New Zealand offers adventure 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! Information about bungy jumping, jet boating, white water rafting, skydiving and thrilling helicopter flights.
- NZVentures - New Zealand adventure tours for independent travellers featuring quality bus travel, comfortable accommodation with private facilities & your choice of adventure activities from mild to wild.
- New Zealand International Tour Company - The New Zealand International Tour Company specialises in arranging guided coach, rail and walking tours, self drive and cruise holidays, luxury travel and accommodation throughout New Zealand.
- Skyline Gondola - A must see visitor attraction in Queenstown; gondola and restaurant offering spectacular views overlooking Queenstown, and the Luge, an exciting adventure gravity ride.
- Cliffhanger Adventure Tours - Cliffhanger Adventure Tours offer half or full day adventures abseiling, rock climbing, sea kayaking and amazing bushwalks catering from beginners to experienced. Experience NZ's beautiful outdoors.
- Marlborough Sounds Adventure Company - Marlborough Sounds Adventure Company specialises in guided and independent sea kayaking, walking, hiking and mountain biking holiday tours (bike and kayak rentals are available) of the Queen Charlotte Track and the beautiful Marlborough Sounds - Your ultimate New Zealand Vacation.
- Extreme Air - Tandem Paragliding and Tandem Hang gliding in Queenstown, New Zealand. Free Phone 0800 Paraglide
- Mokai Gravity Canyon - Set in a spectacular location, Mokai Gravity Canyon is situated 20 minutes from Taihape. We operate the most extreme Flying Fox in the world reaching speeds of up to 160 kph, the worlds highest tandem swing with a 50 m freefall! To create the ultimate combo add a bungy jump (80 m) solo or tandem. Jumping off the Mokai Canyon bridge will provide you with the ultimate thrill.
- Skyline Skyrides Rotorua - An attraction for all ages; gondola, exciting Luge adventure rides, romantic dining and functions venue high above Rotorua with extensive views of the lake and geothermal activity.
- Bushrider Outdoor Adventures - Strap yourself into our eight wheeled offroader. Hold on as we spin, slide and climb through 400 acres of farmland and native bush.
- Christchurch Action Attractions - Christchurch’s leading tourist attractions & sightseeing options - Antarctic Centre, Willowbank Wildlife Reserve, Christchurch Gondola, dolphin cruises, city tramway tours and balloon flights.
- First Light Travel - Diving and adventure travel tours of New Zealand - kayaking, mountain biking, walking, sailing, snow sports and multisport tours either in groups or self-drive.
- Meet New Zealand Vacations - New Zealand vacation planners specialising in customised self drive tours for independent travellers featuring boutique bed & breakfast acccommodation and unique opportunities to meet New Zealanders.
- Tour CoNz New Zealand Nationwide Tours - Offering Backpaker tours for induviduals and small groups throughout New Zealand. Play the Ultimate Travel Game live on tour
- New Zealand Surf Tours - Surf New Zealands premier waves or learn to surf at our uncrowded beaches while visiting. Includes transport, surfboards, wetsuits, lessons, bodyboarding, bbq and pubs
- Explore New Zealand Holidays - A free New Zealand travel reservation service offering personalised vacation planning by local travel experts and bookings for nationwide accommodation, tours, rental cars, motorhomes and activities.
- Edgewater Adventures - Based in beautiful Wanaka we can take care of all your adventure activity needs. 4WD, Trekking, Fishing, Cruising and more!
- Naturally New Zealand Holidays - Specialists in custom New Zealand adventure vacations and activity holidays for all ages & abilities, full vacation planning and accommodation booking service, self drive, guided walks & nature tours.
- Stewarts Gully Mini Golf & Picnic Domain - Mini Golf, 4 courses of 18 hole real grass greens set in 2 hectares of parkland with a 2 hectare picnic domain.
Situated just north of Christchurch.Affordable fun entertainment.
- Rock 'n Rivers - offers a multi-week adventure tour through New Zealand and Australia featuring rock climbing, kayaking, and rafting excursions.
- Terrace Downs Golf Club - Terrace Downs Golf Club in Rakaia Gorge Canterbury near Christchurch, South Island offers an amazing golf experience on its highly acclaimed 6,500 metre 18-hole course with unsurpassed mountain & river views. A golfers paradise.
- Fiordland Travel - New Zealand's leading scenic tour operator offering a range of cruises, coach tours, flights, walking adventures and sightseeing in spectacular Fiordland National Park & Queenstown.
- Rock Climbing in Wanaka - Learn to rock climb or build on your skills in the spectacular setting of Wanaka on the edge of Mt Aspiring National Park. NZOIA qualified guides and all equipment provided.
- Rapid Sensations - Rafting, mountain biking and kayaking trips depart daily from Taupo and Turangi. Adventures to suit all ages, experience and fitness levels. The Central North Island Adventure Professionals, Lake Taupo, Turangi and Tongariro National Park.
Book your adventure with us now!
- New Zealand Vacation Packages & Touring Holidays - An extensive range of New Zealand vacation packages for independent travellers; city stopovers, short breaks, self drive or coach touring holidays plus sightseeing, accommodation passes and maps.
- Franz Josef Glacier Guides - Exciting guided glacier walks and heli-hikes allowing everyone to enjoy spectacular glacier and icefall terrain normally only seen by experienced mountaineers.
- Meet New Zealand - New Zealand vacation planners specialising in customised self drive tours for independent travellers featuring boutique bed & breakfast acccommodation and unique opportunities to meet New Zealanders.
Add a site to this category