South Island : Skiing and Snowboarding
- Freesoulrider - Snowboard & Ski New Zealand - Snowboarding and skiing tours around New Zealand run by local riders. We offer resort and park riding on standard days, and also provide the chance to snowboard or ski off-piste/backcountry and heli. Our site is also a community site, so come hang out.
- Coronet Peak - Snow reports, news & events, accommodation guide and information on Coronet Peak from nzski.com
- Craigieburn Valley Ski Area - A club field located near Christchurch New Zealand offering a superb range of skiing set in rugged scenery. Ideal for intermediates seeking to improve their technique, and who are unfazed by relatively steep tows. It is not recommended for beginners
- NewZealandSkiOnline.com - New Zealand Ski Online specialises in ski holiday package deals for
skiing or snowboarding in the South Island of NZ.
- Alpine Expeditions - Come and join the Alpine Expeditions team for an unbeatable day at some of New Zealandís best Ski Fields in Canterburyís Southern Alps. We offer tours and transport daily to Mt Hutt, Mt Cheeseman, Porter Heights, Broken River and The Craigieburn Valley. Our guides are all snow enthusiasts who are passionate about ensuring you have a first class alpine experience. Their extensive knowledge and local mountain expertise means that Alpine Expeditions delivers an efficient and reliable service where every detail is taken care of. From 4WD transport and equipment hire to lift passes and lessons, our guides will arrange it all, leaving you free to focus on making the most of your day on the mountain.
- Good Sports Ltd - In the winter we operate ski and snowboard retail hire and repair. For the remainder of the year we are an outdoors retailer selling camping, tramping, mountaineering as well as bikes and kayak gear. We also hire most equipment.
We also provide transportation with Alpine Shuttles to Mt Aspiring National Park, Wine and Garden Tours and Ski area transport in the winter. We have charter busses and vans for hire.
- Queenstown in Winter - Winter Holiday Guide to Queenstown New Zealand, the ultimate alpine paradise for ski vacations and winter holidays with world class skiing & snowboarding, awesome apres ski and adventure activities.
- Mt Dobson Ski Area - Skiing in New Zealand at its best - fun and friendly skiing and snowboarding south of Christchurch between Mt Hutt and Coronet Peak, Queenstown.
- BASE Lake Wanaka - Ski and snowboard sales and rentals, clothing and streetware.
- Cardrona Alpine Resort - Your guide to snowboarding at New Zealand's best boarding area, Cardrona Alpine Resort. Home of the New Zealand Snowboard Nationals and the Quicksilver Boarder-X.
- Ohau - Ohau Ski Field and Lodge in New Zealand.
- Temple Basin Ski Area - Temple Basin is a club Ski Field in the Arthur's Pass National Park. Comfortable on-field accommodation is available for up to 120 people. The ski area is a playground of chutes, open slopes, bowls and ample natural quarterpipes. Accommodation is also open during February and March for casual stays.
Add a site to this category